Beautiful retail shop totaling 700 square feet available for lease on bustling Divisadero Street in the NOPA neighborhood of San Francisco. The address is 1001 Page Street (at the corner of Divisadero & Page Street). Asking rent is $4,200 per month.
• Located across the street from the new Sightglass Coffee shop
• Beautifully renovated space with high-end finishes including designer light fixtures, polished concrete floors, new HVAC, kitchenette, ADA compliant bathroom, and seismic EQ retrofit
• Bright and sunny space with expansive glass transom and 14’ ceilings
• Three large display windows and signage opportunity
• Space may be combined with adjacent space at 295 Divisadero St increasing rentable area to 1,800 SF.
Divisadero Street in the NOPA neighborhood is one of the fastest growing retail corridors in San Francisco. This dynamic street is home to over 20 restaurants & cafes, 7 bars, and more than 30 boutique shops. It’s also home to a Bi-Rite grocery store and the popular Independent music venue.
Near term development on Divisadero Street will include Sightglass Coffee, Emporium San Francisco (a live music venue, bar & arcade), Green Bean to Bar Chocolatier, Zaytoon Mediterranean restaurant, Namu Stonepot, and Tsunami Sushi.
With tremendous daily foot traffic and the low turnover of retail shops on Divisadero Street – rarely does a retail space like 1001 Page Street become available for rent. Don’t miss this leasing opportunity.
View or download the marketing flyer here.
Offered exclusively by Downing & Company Real Estate Services.
For more information contact John Downing at (415) 385-5263 or via email.
UPDATE: Leased during July 2017